Why Should I Book Through Dailyistanbultours.com?
We are the most recommended local tour company for Turkey Tours on Tripadvisor and We have been awarded the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Are these tours run everyday if not are there any certain days we can join?
All our tours daily departure guaranteed, so you can join any of the listed tours any date you like.
When do I get an answer for my request?
All your requests will be handled and answered by our travel experts in 24 hours.
What’s the payment method to book your tours?
When you want to book the tour, we need to charge 25% of the total amount as deposit. (Credit card or sent to our bank account) The rest of the total amount is to be paid when you arrive in Istanbul, with cash or credit card. Cash payment has special 5% discount.
Are we traveling in the same group during the whole trip?
No, you are not going to be traveling with the same group of people through the entire tour. You will always have different group members and guides in different locations. This will give you an opportunity to meet different people throughout your trip.
How do we recognize you on arrival?
Before your arrival, we request you to provide us with your international flight details including airline company, flight number and time. According to these details, one of our representatives will be waiting you outside the exit door of the arrivals hall. Our representative will be bearing a sign with your name on it.
Terms and Conditions
- Tour participants are responsible for correct spelling of their names in the booking form. Name, surname and father name (first name of your father) should be written on the correct space on the form. Tours Turkey Team do not responsible for confusions created by wrong spelling or misplacing these personal data. Flight ticket arrangements will be done due to booking form information.Tour participants are responsible for inserting the correct tour date with correct format as DAY/MONTH/YEAR.
- In case of cancellation of flights by the airline company, Tours Turkey does not have responsibility. However we will assist tour participants to catch the tours as soon as possible. Extra charges may be applied.
- In case of missing domestic flights due to delay of international flight, Tours Turkey does not hold responsibility.
- The itineraries do not connect domestic flights to international flights. It is recommended to make the arrangements to have at least 12 hours between the domestic and international flight. If domestic flights have any delays, it will be your own risk.
- The luggage allowance is 15 kgs for domestic flights in Turkey. Guests with extra luggage might be subjected to pay additional fees by the airline company.
- If the client wants to change the tour dates, they might be subjected to pay additional fees for new flight tickets, cancelled tours, rearrangements etc.
- If flight tickets get extremely expensive due to last minute bookings, religious festivals, beginning of school semesters etc. , Daily Istanbul Tour may ask for additional charge by informing the guests.
- Izmir flights after Cappadocia tour can be direct or via Istanbul. The agency tries to book the most suitable and convenient flight for the guests. If there is no direct flight, connected flight can land to Izmir after midnight. The guests who do not want to land that late are kindly requested to choose another itinerary.
- For solo traveler, if there is not enough tour participant for Pamukkale-Konya-Cappadocia or Antalya-Konya-Cappadocia drive (or vice versa) this route will be done by plane (direct or via Istanbul flight).
- All guests are expected to be ready in the main lobby of the accommodation at least 5 minutes prior the confirmed pick up time.
- If you are unable to locate your agent/local guide/driver to assist you for the program, it is your responsibility to call the number shown on your voucher information sheet or contact to your travel consultant before making other arrangements.
- If your hotel is located on the Asian side of Istanbul or your flight is from/to Sabiha Gokcen Airport then an additional supplement may occur. You will be advised prior to the service taking place in this case.
- Private tours do not include entrance fees to be able to give flexibility to our guests. Your local guide will assist you for entrances.
- Private tours do not include lunch to give flexibility to the guests.
- The group tour days include lunch in local restaurant. Drinks during lunch are not included. Free days in the itinerary do not include lunch. If there is a copy-paste mistake on your itinerary, the agency do not hold responsibility.
- The breakfasts are provided by the hotels. Agency do not provide breakfast separately. If your flight is very early in the morning, you might not catch the hotel breakfast.
- Guests are expected to obey check-in/check-out times of the hotel during their stay.
- Hotel check-ins are not before midday on your arrival. If you are reaching to the hotel before check-in time and you want to do an early check-in, please remind it to your tour consultant. They will be doing required arrangements with extra cost for early check-in.
- Inappropriate behavior as offending tour consultants, tour guides, drivers, agents or any kind of staff related to agency will result in being asked to leave the tour immediately. The agency will cancel the tour and no refund will be issued for tours ended early due to tour participant behavior.
- If your pick up/drop off details change, you are kindly requested to amend your booking and inform your tour consultant as soon as possible.
- As Blue cruise departs only 3 days a week, Tours Turkey reservation department can shift or add free days by informing the clients for the itineraries include Blue Cruise.
- Blue cruise cabins are arranged as shared cabin for solo travelers. If solo traveler likes to be in single cabin, it is kindly requested to inform the tour consultant. Single cabin arrangements result extra charges.