Hagia Sophia: The Church of Holy Wisdom, undoubtedly one of the greatest architectural creations in the world, was used as a mosque during Ottomans and now serves as a museum.
Byzantine Hippodrome: The center for entertainment, amusement and sports in the city during the Roman and Byzantine Empires. The Egyptian Obelisk, the serpentine column and the German fountain of Willhelm II are sites to be visited.
Blue Mosque: The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, one of the most revered masterpieces of the Islamic world, is famous with its blue ceramic tiles and six minarets.
Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans and the oldest and the largest remaining palaces in the world. Today, it is used as a museum to exhibit works of art and many priceless artifacts. The harem section is not included in this tour.
Grand Bazaar: The oldest and the largest covered market place in the world with more almost 4000 shops owing rich collection of handmade carpets, jewelery, leather and souvenirs.
Price per adult 90 USD
Price per child 90 USD
Children under 7 year-old is % 30 discount
* This is one of the fewest tours in the town with a delicious authentic Turkish Lunch included.
* There are max 6-8 people, please advise if there are more than 8 people in your group we can offer you discounted price.
* Please note during the summer months and special holidays our tours do fill up quickly. I suggest you try to book as soon as you can, once your plans are firm. Please ask for the availability.
* This is the walking tour since all the attractions are located within the walking distance. There is no hotel pick-up or drop off, our meeting point is in the old city. We will send you the meeting point details upon booking your tour.
*Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and replaced with Underground Cistern
*Hagia Sophia is open on Mondays as well, if it gets closed we replace it with Basilica Cistern (in the past years it was closed on every Monday)
* We can arrange it as private as well upon your request.